|Brian Greene Station Manager|
|Seán Coogan Broadcast & Programming Coordinator|
|Carmelle Keane Outreach & Training Coordinator|
|Glebas Vorobjovas Production Coordinator|
|Stephanie Mullins Administrator & Bookkeeper|
|Broadcast / Production Assistants |
Keith Bannister (Editor)
Eamon Lau (Digital Media)
Mohammed Amer Al Hafez (Digital Media)
James Ruth (Community News)
Aine Briody (Production / Admin)
David Hughes – Chairperson
- MA Human Resources and Industrial Relations, Keele University
- Secretary to Tolka River Project. A drug Rehabilitation Project.
- Director of Health and Safety Authority.
- Director of Empower Community Company previously Blanchardstown Area Partnership.
- Former Director of Institute for Public Administration.
- Former Deputy General Secretary of INMO.
- Former Executive Council Member of ICTU.
- Former Irish representative to EPSU.
- Award winning Broadcaster and Programme maker with 92.5 Phoenix FM.
Alan Connolly – Company Secretary
- Chairman, Coolmine Therapeutic Community Ltd
- Chairman, Coolmine Housing Association Co Ltd
- Director of DLR Property Ltd
- Member of the Audit & Risk committees of DDLETB and LGMA.
- Former Chairman of 92.5 Phoenix FM, Producer/Presenter of various programmes, Narrator ‘Speak Up For Change’ – Craol/BAI radio series.
- Served on the boards of the Temple Bar Cultural Trust and Draíocht.
- Former General Manager IPBMI.
John Sherwood – Treasurer
- Director and Treasurer
- John is an accountant and has a BA in economics from Trinity College Dublin.
- Previously Audit Manager in Oliver Freaney & Company, he has worked extensively in the retail clothing industry.
- Currently Finance Director of a chain of clothing stores.
- Member of the Secretariat of Fingal Public Participation Network
- Director Strategy and Operations of Loving and Affectionate Family Blanchardstown
- Member of Phoenix FM, Programming, Training and Technical Committee since June 2021
- A community facilitator that has worked with online radio for 2 years.
- Worked in Local Employment Services, Retail, Telecommunication, IT, Project Management, Food and Pharmaceutical industry. Experienced in Training and Development
- Graduate with Honours in Biology Education Obafemi Awolowo University
- Degree in Project Management from ICT IBAT College, Dublin
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers. Griffith College, Dublin
- Post Graduate in Innovation, Entrepreneurship, and Enterprise. (PgCert/Pg. Cert.) University College Dublin (UCD)
- Cathaoirleach, Coiste Bunaithe Coláiste na Tulchann
- Member of Board of Management, Luttrellstown Community College
- Member of Meitheal, Coláiste na Tulchann
- Head of Dublin County Council Community Department
- Senior Administrative Officer, Environmental Services, Fingal County Council
- Head of Corporate Affairs, Fingal County Council
- Director, Blanchardstown Area Partnership
- Director, Perceptions (Publicity & Event Management) Ltd.
- Publisher / Editor, Community Voice Newspaper
- Founder Director of Phoenix FM and Anna Livia FM
- Producer/presenter of several Phoenix FM programmes, including Phoenix Newsline, D15 Today, Anseo is Ansiúd, Phoenix Folk etc.
- Resident of Dublin 15 in excess of forty years.
- Former public servant from a managerial role leading a Corporate Affairs function within a government state agency.
- Comprehensive experience in Corporate Governance, Legal Compliance and Human Resource Management.
- Professional development in HRM, Training & Development, Change Management and Mediation.
- Current local community involvement role as Vice-Chair (previously Chair) of my Residents Association.
Michael Keane – Volunteer Representative
- Holds both B.Sc. & M.Sc.and currently works in the scientific sector.
- Presents and produces the 80’s & 90’s rock show the “Power Hour” on Phoenix FM since 2021.
- Over a decade experience involved in the live music scene, playing with a popular 80’s cover band.
- Former Inspector with the Irish Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ISPCA).
- Many years of involvement within the volunteering community with Scouting Ireland, running an amateur filmmaking group and with the Kildare Volunteer Centre.